Stroke Risk Calculator
Each year nearly 800,000 Americans experience a new or recurrent stroke, which is the leading cause of serious, long-term disability in the United States, with about 6.5 million stroke survivors alive today.
The Cleveland Clinic stroke risk calculator can be used to assess your risk of having a stroke within the next 10 years.
Please note that this calculation is an estimate only - please see your doctor for an accurate diagnosis as there may be other contributing risk factors.
Share this calculator
- Stroke: Information You Should Know
- Do women and men have different heart attack symptoms?
- Questions for a Health Professional: Heart Attack Risks for Women
- What is a Heart Attack?
- 7 Simple Ways to Improve Your Heart Health
- 5 Tips to Stay Heart Healthy
- Heart Health is Vital to Women: Know These 10 Tips