Located in Cleveland, Ohio, Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit, multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. With more than 1,300 beds on Cleveland Clinic main campus and 4,400 beds system-wide, Cleveland Clinic is one of the largest and most respected hospitals in the country.
Cleveland Clinic is recognized by many independent organizations for the quality of care it provides. U.S.News & World Report consistently names Cleveland Clinic as one of the nation’s best hospitals in its annual “America’s Best Hospitals” survey.
Clever Crazes for Kids (CCK) is a project of a 501(c)(3) not-for profit organization. Clever Crazes for Kids focuses on children (ages 6 through 12) and aspires to:
- Teach the perils of "overeating" (childhood obesity) and leverage the benefits of healthy nutrition,
- Teach the benefits of exercise and physical activity,
- Teach "living green" and improving the sustainability of the planet, and
- Teach character and self-esteem building behavior and discourage bullying.
- Enable Kids to compete for prizes to benefit their schools!
Clevercrazes.com is an outstanding and creative way for kids to be educated and entertained, "edu-tained." They created a School Competition portal on their website. This school competition allows kids to help their schools win prizes. The prizes will give schools the opportunity to acquire the supplies and equipment that we know they so dearly need. There will be a way for the students to chart increased physical activity and changes in healthy eating, tracking both students' personal bests and aggregate data for school competitions.