CustomFit Physicals for Women
Your CustomFit Physicals experience
Your personalized, convenient care begins with a simple phone call to our registered nurse who is an expert on women’s health. A $1,000 out-of-pocket fee is due prior to the nurse beginning the facilitation process for your CustomFit Physical.
After discussing your medical history, health concerns and lifestyle, the nurse will consult with Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Specialized Women’s Health physicians. They will recommend a set of evaluations tailored to your needs. Our nurse will then schedule all of your exams in succession to optimize your visit.
During your visit, you will take advantage of complimentary valet parking and a private, comfortable waiting room that offers free Wi-Fi. A complimentary robe and slippers is yours to take home. It’s all provided to enhance your health and well-being.
You’ll have confidence in knowing that you’re getting all the health assessments and care you need, with minimal disruption of your busy life.
Before you leave, you’ll have a complete picture of your health and a personalized take-home plan to improve your wellness and reduce risks. Should you require additional screenings, consultations or follow-up visits based on your CustomFit Physical, our nurse will arrange access to top-ranked Cleveland Clinic specialists on your behalf.
"The CustomFit Physical is top-notch. I feel at the top of my game healthwise, thanks to the care and attention during my visit to the Center for Specialized Women's Health."
- Jill Stroud, CustomFit Physicals Patient
Call 216.445.7600 to begin your CustomFit Physicals experience.
Baseline CustomFit Physicals* include:
- Detailed physical examamination by a physician specializing in women's health
- Basic laboratory tests
- Pelvic exam
- Breast exam
- Breast cancer risk assessment
- Hormone assessment
Additional evaluations* that may be recommended for you:
- Thyroid (TSH) testing
- Cervical Pap smear with HPV (human papillomavirus) test
- Cholesterol screening and complete lipid profile
- Bone density test
- Personalized genetic assessment
- Body fat, nutritional analysis and counseling
- Total body CT scan, for some individuals at high risk for certain diseases
- Physical therapy and/or exercise consultation
- Weight management
- Echo cardiac stress test
- CIMT (carotid artery intima media thickness) ultrasound
- Aesthetic skin care services (not covered by insurance)
- Female sexual dysfunction evaluation and discussion of treatment options
- Urine leakage (incontinence) evaluation and nonsurgical treatment options
* All medical treatments and services listed above will be billed to your insurance. Patients may be responsible for copays and deductibles or out-of-pocket expenses based on the terms and conditions of their insurance plans.