CustomFit Physicals for Women
Your CustomFit Physicals Experience
Your personalized, convenient care begins with a simple phone call to our registered nurse who is an expert on women’s health. There are two levels of care available:
- Basic CustomFit - A $1,000 out-of-pocket fee
- CustomFit Plus - A $2,000 out-of-pocket fee
(The out-of-pocket payment is due prior to the nurse beginning the facilitation process for your personalized CustomFit appointment.)
After discussing your medical history, health concerns and lifestyle, the nurse will consult with a Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Specialized Women’s Health physicians. The physician will then recommend a set of evaluations tailored to your needs, which will determine whether the Basic or Plus CustomFit is the best choice for you.
You’ll have confidence in knowing that you’re getting all the health assessments and care you need with minimal disruption of your busy life.
The Baseline CustomFit Physical* may include, if appropriate:
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary robe and slippers for you to take home
- One hour with a Specialized Women’s Health clinician to go over your medical history, health concerns and lifestyle
- Detailed physical exam by a physician specializing in women’s health
- Basic laboratory tests
- Pelvic exam
- Breast exam
- Hormone assessment
- Cervical pap smear with HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
The CustomFit Plus Physical* could include all the above as well as the following:
- Consults placed and appointments made with other departments scheduled accordingly and in succession to optimize your visit. If you are coming from out of town, you may want to plan a few days stay to complete all the recommended visits
- Breast cancer risk assessment
- Bone density test
- Female sexual dysfunction evaluation and discussion of treatment options
- Thyroid testing (TSH)
- Cholesterol screening and complete lipid profile
- Personalized genetic assessment referral upon patient request (will most likely be out of pocket expense)
- Body fat, nutritional analysis, and counseling
- Total body CT scan, for some individuals at substantial risk for certain diseases (the nurse will evaluate and discuss)
- Physical therapy and/or exercise consult
- Weight management referral
- Echo cardiac stress test
- CIMT (carotid artery intima media thickness) ultrasound
- Aesthetic skin care services (not usually covered by insurance)
- Urine leakage (incontinence) evaluation and non-surgical treatment options
*All medical treatments and services listed will be billed to your insurance. Patients may be responsible for copays and deductibles or out of pocket expenses based on the terms and conditions of their individual insurance plans.
Before you leave, you’ll have a complete picture of your health and a personalized take-home plan to improve your wellness and reduce health risks. Call today!
"The CustomFit Physicals are top-notch. I feel at the top of my game healthwise, thanks to the care and attention during my visit to the Center for Specialized Women's Health."
- Jill Stroud, CustomFit Physicals Patient
I’m living with greater confidence in my health thanks to the deeper dive we took in this year’s Custom Fit Plus Physical.“
--Kim Dixon, CustomFit Plus Physical Patient
“Through the program I have been connected directly with hearing, sleep, skin & other specialists. With my busy work schedule, it’s very difficult for me to schedule appointments during working hours. The staff of the Custom Fit program has made my life much easier and better as I can proactively address health issues as they arise with their help & support. The Custom Fit program provides great peace of mind for me.”
Call 216.445.7600 to begin your CustomFit experience.
NOTE: All care is billed to the insurance and any services not covered by insurance will be billed to the patient.