Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
- CDC recommends only two HPV shots for younger adolescents
- Menopause tied to faster decline in women's lung function
- FDA OKs Prasterone for Dyspareunia in Postmenopausal Women
- Hot Flashes May Be In Your Genes
- Study Questions Value of Mammograms, Breast Cancer Screening
- Hormonal contraception tied to increased depression risk
- Early Menopause Linked With Heart Risk
- Groundbreaking Cancer Cook Book ‘Eating Well Through Cancer’ Celebrates 15 Years in Print with Special Edition
- More Evidence of a Link Between C-sections and Childhood Obesity
- Taking Sides: Should Ob/Gyns Prescribe Flibanserin For Their Patients?