Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
Don’t trust your health to just any source! Get the truth right from our panel of medical experts.
- How Heart Disease is Different for Women
February 20, 2018
- 5 Health Tips For Protecting Women From Heart Disease
February 07, 2018
- Hormonal Birth Control And Breast Cancer – Is There a Risk For You?
January 08, 2018
- Association of Spontaneous Preterm Delivery and Future Maternal Cardiovascular Disease
- Breast cancer treatments can raise risk of heart disease, American Heart Association warns
- For the first time, a drug is indicated specifically for BRCA-mutated breast cancer
- Egg-preserving hysterectomy raises heart risks later, study indicates
- 2018 Influenza Antiviral Recommendations
- USPSTF releases statement on hormone therapy for prevention of chronic conditions in postmenopausal women
- Women's Health: Interdisciplinary Techniques for the Management of HSDD
- Risk of Cardiac and Stroke Death Increases After Discontinuing Hormone Therapy
- BMI May Affect Timing of Menopause
- FDA Approves and ACIP Recommends Shingrix Shingles Vaccine