Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
Don’t trust your health to just any source! Get the truth right from our panel of medical experts.
- Yoga: What Every Woman Needs To Know
August 14, 2017
- Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause and Breast Cancer Survivors
August 02, 2017
- 10 Ways To Help Lose Weight And Decrease Your Risk For Diabetes
July 03, 2017
- Dr. Holly Thacker Named "Top Doctor"
- Speaking of Women's Health Named Best Women's Health Blog of 2017
- Metformin: New Benefits (and Risks) For This Old Diabetes Drug
- NAMS Releases Its 2017 Hormone Therapy Position Statement
- Breast-feeding linked to lower risk of endometrial cancer
- ERAAs for menopause treatment: Welcome the ‘designer estrogens’
- Dr. Holly Thacker Talks How To Fix A Leaky Bladder
- The AHAH Group Response to the USPTS Update on use of Hormone Therapy
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces FDA Approval for TYMLOS for Treatment of Postmenopausal Women with Osteoporosis
- VeLVET Study: Randomized clinical trial comparing vaginal laser therapy to vaginal estrogen therapy