Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
Don’t trust your health to just any source! Get the truth right from our panel of medical experts.
- Being Grateful and Giving Back
November 08, 2017
- 8 New Things Women Should Know About Menopause
October 31, 2017
- Migraines and Hormonal Contraception: Controversies and Options
October 24, 2017
- Risk of Cardiac and Stroke Death Increases After Discontinuing Hormone Therapy
- BMI May Affect Timing of Menopause
- FDA Approves and ACIP Recommends Shingrix Shingles Vaccine
- New USPSTF Draft Recommendation on Cervical Cancer Screening
- Combined hormonal contraceptives and migraine: An update on the evidence
- New study shows Hormone Replacement Therapy not linked to premature death
- Researchers: Hormone Replacement Therapy Does Not Increase Early Death In Women
- Internist involvement crucial to easing early menopause
- Live Well: August 2017
- Dr. Holly Thacker Named "Top Doctor"