Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
Don’t trust your health to just any source! Get the truth right from our panel of medical experts.
- Does Early Menstruation Mean Early Menopause?
February 10, 2017
- Start Talking! The Opiate Drug Epidemic Must Be Stopped
February 07, 2017
- Update on HPV Vaccine Recommendations
January 19, 2017
- Medical management of urinary incontinence in women
- Weight Loss Actually Possible After Menopause
- Hormone replacement therapy in young women with surgical primary ovarian insufficiency
- Hormone replacement therapy in young women with primary ovarian insufficiency and early menopause
- Cervical cancer death rates are much higher than thought, study says
- CDC recommends only two HPV shots for younger adolescents
- Menopause tied to faster decline in women's lung function
- FDA OKs Prasterone for Dyspareunia in Postmenopausal Women
- Hot Flashes May Be In Your Genes
- Study Questions Value of Mammograms, Breast Cancer Screening