Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
Don’t trust your health to just any source! Get the truth right from our panel of medical experts.
- New Menopause Hormone Therapy Position Statement released by NAMS
September 11, 2017
- Foods That Can Improve Your Mind and Body
August 31, 2017
- Yoga: What Every Woman Needs To Know
August 14, 2017
- Combined hormonal contraceptives and migraine: An update on the evidence
- New study shows Hormone Replacement Therapy not linked to premature death
- Researchers: Hormone Replacement Therapy Does Not Increase Early Death In Women
- Internist involvement crucial to easing early menopause
- Live Well: August 2017
- Dr. Holly Thacker Named "Top Doctor"
- Speaking of Women's Health Named Best Women's Health Blog of 2017
- Metformin: New Benefits (and Risks) For This Old Diabetes Drug
- NAMS Releases Its 2017 Hormone Therapy Position Statement
- Breast-feeding linked to lower risk of endometrial cancer