Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
Don’t trust your health to just any source! Get the truth right from our panel of medical experts.
- What is a Woman to do about BV? New one-day Treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis
November 28, 2017
- Hair Loss, What’s A Woman To Do?
November 21, 2017
- Being Grateful and Giving Back
November 08, 2017
- Women's Health: Interdisciplinary Techniques for the Management of HSDD
- Risk of Cardiac and Stroke Death Increases After Discontinuing Hormone Therapy
- BMI May Affect Timing of Menopause
- FDA Approves and ACIP Recommends Shingrix Shingles Vaccine
- New USPSTF Draft Recommendation on Cervical Cancer Screening
- Combined hormonal contraceptives and migraine: An update on the evidence
- New study shows Hormone Replacement Therapy not linked to premature death
- Researchers: Hormone Replacement Therapy Does Not Increase Early Death In Women
- Internist involvement crucial to easing early menopause
- Live Well: August 2017