Be Strong • Be Healthy • Be in Charge
Speaking of Women’s Health is dedicated to educating women to make informed decisions about health, women’s well-being and personal safety for themselves and their families.
Don’t trust your health to just any source! Get the truth right from our panel of medical experts.
- Hot off the Press! Highlights from the 2015 National Menopause Society Meeting
October 29, 2015
- Addyi Is Here!
October 17, 2015
- When Other Depression Treatments Haven’t Worked, TMS Can Help
September 30, 2015
- NAMS Leaders Request Labeling Change for Low-dose Vaginal Estrogen for Vulvovaginal Atrophy
- Uterus Transplants May Soon Help Some Infertile Women in the U.S. Become Pregnant
- Dr. Holly L. Thacker Featured in Cleveland Business Connects
- 'Female Viagra' Hits Store Shelves
- Discontinuing postmenopausal HT increases CV death risk
- Calcium Supplements Aren’t Doing Your Bones Any Good, Studies Say
- Vaginal estrogen linked to improved sexual health for some women
- U.S. Agency Approves Drug to Boost Female Libido
- What 8 Medical Experts Think About ‘Female Viagra’
- Low libido? FDA weighs drug for women that drives desire