Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
If you started your pregnancy at a healthy weight, by the time you give birth you will have gained between 25 and 35 pounds -- and probably only 7 to 8 pounds of that will be the baby itself. What accounts for the extra pregnancy weight gain? Everything from amniotic fluid (2 pounds) to an increased blood supply (4 pounds). Keeping your pregnancy weight gain in check can be a challenge. Use our pregnancy weight gain calculator below to find out if your weight gain is on target for your pregnancy.
- Helping You Achieve the Right Weight for a Healthy Pregnancy
- A Happy, Healthy Pregnancy is Within Your Reach
- Expert Care Can Smooth a Bumpy Road to Parenthood
- Good News for Morning Sickness Sufferers!
- Navigating Pregnancy with MD Mom: 1st Trimester
- Your Unborn Baby and Breastfeeding – What You Need to Know About Environmental Pollutants