Body Mass Index (BMI)
Our Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator calculates your BMI index, a measurement of body fat based on height and weight. Simply put in your height and weight below, and we'll do your BMI calculation.
BMI can be used to indicate if you are overweight, obese, extremely obese, underweight or normal. People with BMIs of 25 and above are considered to be overweight. Having a body mass index over 30 places you at risk for developing obesity-related medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and coronary artery disease. A BMI over 40 indicates that a person is morbidly obese.
- Heart Health is Vital to Women: Know These 10 Tips
- Weight Loss Pills: Will They Help Us With Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness?
- 6 Steps to Staying Well
- 5 Tips to Stay Heart Healthy
- How To Lose Weight During Menopause
- Menopause and the Weight Loss Battle
- Passion + Physical Exercise = Health Benefits Multiplied
- Body Mass Index