The Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool is an interactive tool designed by scientists at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) to estimate a woman's risk of developing invasive breast cancer.
The Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool will estimate a woman's risk of developing invasive breast cancer during the next 5-year period and up to age 90 (lifetime risk) based on the woman's age and the risk factor information provided.
- Are Breast Cancers Being Over-Diagnosed? Do YOU Need a Mammogram?
- Ask the Expert: Breast Cancer Risk Factors, Am I at Risk?
- Breast Cancer: Are You at Risk?
- Breast Cancer: An Overview
- Genetics of Breast Cancer
- How to Prevent Breast Cancer Before it Becomes a Problem