Ask the Nurse

I have chronic pain in my fingers, wrist, hips, knees, shoulders, ankles, toes and bottoms of my feet. I am gaining weight. What can I take to alleviate my pain, so that I can exercise and lose this weight?

You need to see a physician for an evaluation of joint pain. Please review our:

  1. Free joint pain treatment guidebooks
  2. Treatment guidebook on weight gain
  3. Supplements that may help joint pain

All my best,
Speaking of Women's Health nurse

June 7, 2019 at 8:35pm