Ask the Nurse

I am losing sensation in my genital area during sex. There is not enough lubrication. What is the best product to use for sensitive skin?

You should see a Gynecologist/Menopause specialist for an exam and a female sexual dysfunction evaluation.

You may may need vaginal estrogen. Olive oil is also a good moisturizer/lubricant.

If you have decreased muscle tone in your pelvis, you may benefit from the Intensity device.

All my best,
Speaking of Women’s Health nurse

October 13, 2016 at 2:08pm