Ask the Nurse

I have been widowed for a long time and have met someone. Intercourse is extremely painful and I would like to get some easing of these symptoms. I’m 67.

There is no reason to suffer with painful intercourse. There are hormone and non-hormone options to help ease the pain. Below are columns and guide books that provide different treatment options for women suffering from painful intercourse:

Please see a women’s health physician for evaluation and treatment.

All My Best,
Nurse Mary

April 16, 2015 at 11:04am