Virtual Education Event for Clinicians
Evolving Approaches for the Management of Vasomotor Symptoms
Managing Women's Health in Menopause and Speaking of Women's Health bring you a strategic comprehensive approach to educating healthcare clinicians (physicians and advanced practice providers) in identifying and treating menopause issues.
We invite you to participate in this free, comprehensive accredited educational virtual session.
- Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 7pm ET, 8pm CT and 10pm PT
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 7pm CT, 8pm ET and 9pm PT
- Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 7pm PT, 9pm CT and 10pm ET
- Register online at menopauselearning.com
- Select the date of the virtual activity you are registering for
- Complete the online registration form
- After you register, you will receive an email with information on how to access the virtual activity
- You will receive a reminder with this information approximately 24 hours prior to the virtual activity
Topics to be Discussed
- Downfall of Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) & the Impact on the Management of Vasomotor Symptoms
- Limitations of Nonhormonal Pharmacotherapy: Consequences and Considerations
- NK3 and NK1 Antagonism: Mechanism of Action and Considerations for Application
- Holistic Approach to Address Menopausal Symptoms and Improve Quality of Life
- Application to Clinical Practice — Integrating Neurokinin Inhibitors and Holistic Care into the Current Clinical Setting
All of the sessions will be recorded and made available to watch online.
For more information about Speaking of Women's Health and to stay up-to-date on the latest women's health information, subscribe to our free enewsletter.
Watch recordings of past Menopause Learning Events by visiting menopauselearning.com and choosing the videos under Resources.