Fancy, but have no fear as you can make this infamous dessert with my simple version- all the indulgence without the bulge! Romance in the air!
This recipe is from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Too Hot in the Kitchen.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (3-ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup white crème de cocoa
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- In bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk and crème de cocoa. Pour into 4 small ramekins.
- Refrigerate 5 -10 minutes or until set. Sprinkle each ramekin with 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar.
- Preheat broiler. Broil, watching carefully, or use small ‘chef’s’ torch to crystallize sugar. Serve.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 144 Calories
- 0% Calories from fat
- 0g Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 2mg Cholesterol
- 337mg Sodium
- 30g Carbohydrate
- 0g Dietary Fiber
- 34g Sugars
- 3g Protein
- Dietary Exchanges: 2 other carbohydrate
Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trimandTERRIFIC® Too Hot in the Kitchen. For more of Holly's easy healthy recipes, visit her Blog and YouTube channel.