These non-alcoholic “mock-tails” allow you to enjoy a delicious taste without any of the side effects of alcohol. If you’re feeling brave, add a touch of hot sauce to the tomato juice to spice up your night. Enjoy responsibly if you do drink alcohol and make sure to pick a designated driver before you go out.
Recipe submitted by: Lynn Picard, Executive Vice President / General Manager, Lifetime Television Network.
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon lime (or lemon) juice
- 4 ounces tomato or vegetable juice
- Dash hot sauce (optional)
- Salt, pepper and ice cubes
- Stir in a mixing glass and pour over ice cubes.
- Strain off into a large cocktail glass.
This recipe makes 1 (4-ounce) serving.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 27 calories
- 1 gram protein
- 7 grams carbohydrates