Sweet Potato Fries
Bet your boots your friends will get a kick out of this new twist on an old favorite. The sweet flavor of these fries will draw raves from miles around. Stake your claim with these sweet potato fries.
Recipe submitted by Kelli Freeman, Vice President of Marketing, Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or salt substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Optional: garlic powder, celery salt, seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet in 1 layer and coat them with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt or salt substitute and black pepper or optional seasonings. Roast 30 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 132 calories
- 1 gram protein
- 16 grams carbohydrates
- 7 grams fat
- 1 gram saturated fat