Recipe submitted by Kelli Freeman, Vice President of Marketing, Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages.
Bet your boots your friends will get a kick out of this new twist on an old favorite. The sweet flavor of these fries will draw raves from miles around. Stake your claim with these sweet potato fries.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or salt substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Optional: garlic powder, celery salt, seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange potato wedges on baking sheet in 1 layer and coat them with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt or salt substitute and black pepper or optional seasonings. Roast 30 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 132 calories
- 1 gram protein
- 16 grams carbohydrates
- 7 grams fat
- 1 gram saturated fat