Submitted by Holly Clegg • Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites.
You'll love my pantry friendly and impressive version of this classic French sauce. Serve on a bed of lettuce for a light lunch or fabulous first course. Enjoy more recipes from Holly Clegg's cookbook, trim&TERRIFIC Gulf Coast Favorites.
- 1 pound medium peeled shrimp, seasoned and cooked
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole or grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dash hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place shrimp in bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and toss with shrimp. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
Makes 8 (1/4-cup) servings
- 74 Calories
- 22% Calories from fat
- 2g Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 112mg Cholesterol
- 243mg Sodium
- 1g Carbohydrate
- 0g Dietary Fiber
- 1g Sugars
- 12g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 very lean meat