Recipe from Mary Wilson of the Supremes, Universal Sisters, National Minority Health Spokesperson.
This is a great recipe for leftover grilled salmon. Serve over a salad of lettuce, chopped peppers or vegetables and sprinkle citrus vinaigrette. You’ve got a quick, easy and delicious meal.
- 4 ounces grilled (or baked) salmon
- 2 ounces citrus vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 Kalamata olives
- Colorful, sliced peppers, tomatoes or other vegetables, such as blanched broccoli, carrots or beets
- 1 tablespoon scallions
- 1 cup Romaine or Bibb lettuce
- 1/2 cup lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dressing recipe makes approximately four 2-ounce servings
- Arrange lettuce on plate, top with veggies. Place salmon on top and sprinkle with vinaigrette.
This recipe serves one.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 292 calories
- 25 grams protein
- 7 grams carbohydrates
- 19 grams fat (1 gram saturated fat)
- 19 milligrams calcium