Rainy Day Smoothie
Turn a damp, rainy day into something really fun for the kids and you to enjoy. A healthy smoothie and a filling nutritious snack will put the sunshine into their hearts and spirits! Enjoy this fruity smoothie made with non-fat yogurt and fresh juice.
Recipe submitted by Phoebe Dunkelman Pardo, Daughter of the Founder of Speaking of Women's Health.
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla non-fat yogurt
- Place mango, banana, orange juice and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Serve in clear glass.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 120 calories
- 4 grams protein
- 27 grams carbohydrates
- 1 milligrams cholesterol
- 42 milligrams sodium
- 3 grams fiber
- Trace fat