Quick Shrimp and Corn Soup
No time to cook? This recipe is only 6 ingredients! Just open cans of corn and tomatoes, toss in shrimp for this simple yet superb tomato-based soup.
This delicious Quick Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe is from Holly Clegg's trim&TERRIFIC® Gulf Coast Favorites.
Makes 12 (1-cup) servings
- 2 (15½-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 (14½-ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 pounds medium peeled shrimp
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- In large nonstick pot, combine cream-style corn, corn, tomatoes and green chilies, tomato sauce, until heated.
- Add shrimp, bring to boil. Lower heat, cook until shrimp is done, 5–7 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions, serve.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 162 Calories
- 8% Calories from fat
- 1g Fat
- 0g Saturated Fat
- 112mg Cholesterol
- 825mg Sodium
- 24g Carbohydrate
- 3g Dietary Fiber
- 6g Sugars
- 15g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1½ starch, 1½ very lean meat