Pork Chops with Chutney
A six ingredient easy recipe for pork chops that liven up with this sensational chutney sauce, a touch of sweet and heat. This recipe is from trim&TERRIFIC Eating Well to Fight Arthritis.
Makes 4 servings
- 4 (1 1/4 pounds) bone-in center-cut pork loin chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup low sodium fat-free chicken broth
- Season pork chops to taste. In large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork chops over medium high heat, 4-5 minutes per side. Remove to plate.
- In same pan, sprinkle with flour, and stir. Add chutney, mustard and gradually add broth. Bring to boil, lower heat, stirring, until slightly thickened.
- Return pork chops to pan and continue cooking until done and well heated.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 28%
- Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 59mg
- Sodium 179mg
- Carbohydrates 12g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 8g
- Protein 20g
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meat
Terrific Tip: Mango chutney is found in a jar usually with condiments.
Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC Eating Well to Fight Arthritis. For more of Holly's healthy recipes and tips, visit her YouTube channel, website and blog.