Becky Singleton • Speaking of Women's Health keynote speaker
A fantastic salmon recipe that you can whip up in less than 30 minutes.
- salt & pepper
- 4 oz salmon filet
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 oz fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Spray pan with no-stick cooking spray; heat over medium high heat
- Season the salmon filets with salt and pepper
- Add the salmon to the pan and sear, cooking 3 to 4 minutes
- Turn, and cook second side 2 to 3 minutes more
- While the salmon is cooking make the basil dressing
- In a food processor, add white wine vinegar and basil leaves; puree until smooth
- Gradually add 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper
- Process until very smooth.
- Place cooked salmon on a bed of spinach, and drizzle the basil dressing over the salmon and greens.
Recipe makes one serving