Mini Cheese Pizzas
Whip these mini cheese pizzas up in a few minutes for any surprise guests. Add some pepperoni for extra flavor. This recipe is from Holly Clegg, Speaking of Women's Health keynote speaker.
- 1 (10-biscuit) can flaky refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Pat each biscuit into a 4-inch circle on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomato sauce and oregano and spoon the sauce on each biscuit round.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the tomato sauce and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Each recipe makes 10 pizzas.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 67 calories (21% calories from fat)
- 3 g protein
- 10 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fat
- 1 g saturated fat
- 0 g dietary fiber
- 252 mg sodium
- Dietary exchanges: 0.5 starch