These Mediterranean Roll-Ups are extremely tasty, especially with the hummus and tabouli!
Submitted by Zonya Foco, RD, author of Lickety-Split Meals for Health Conscious People on the Go! Visit zonya.com for more great recipes and tips.
- 1 10" lavash flat bread or flour tortilla
- ¼ cup ready-made hummus (from deli)
- ¼ cup ready-made tabouli (from deli)
- 1 medium tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- Lay out the laaish or flour tortilla onto a cutting board.
- Pile on the hummus and tabouli in a long row, side by side; line the tomato wedges.
Serves 1 or 2
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
Serving size is 1/2 of the rollup (active individuals, one whole rollup)
- Calories 250
- Fat 4g
- Fiber 5g
- Sodium 400mg
- Carbohydrates 45g
- Protein 7g