So simple, yet divine, a cross between a cheesecake and pie. Serve with fresh berries. This recipe is from Holly Clegg's trim&TERRIFIC™ Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age cookbook.
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- In mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. Stir in lemon rind.
- Transfer to graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until firm, 4 hours.
Makes 8-10 servings
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 261 Calories (34% calories from fat)
- 10 grams fat
- 4 grams saturated fat
- 19 milligrams cholesterol
- 213 milligrams sodium
- 37 grams carbohydrate
- 0 grams dietary fiber
- 29 grams sugars
- 6 grams protein
- Dietary Exchanges: 2 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1 very lean meat, 1 1/2 fat
Enjoy more recipes from Holly Clegg's trim&TERRIFIC™ Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age cookbook. For more of Holly's easy healthy recipes, visit her Blog and YouTube channel.