Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC™ Gulf Coast Favorites
A lemon cake and fresh blueberries pair up for a simple, delectable cake.
Makes 16–20 servings
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cake mix, cream cheese, eggs, water, and vanilla until creamy. Fold in blueberries and pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Do not overcook. Cool in pan for 10 minutes and invert onto serving dish.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and confectioner’s sugar. Drizzle over warm cake.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Calories 191
- Calories from fat 32%
- Fat 7 g
- Saturated Fat 3 g
- Cholesterol 29 mg
- Sodium 225 mg
- Carbohydrate 30 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 20 g
- Protein 3 g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 carbohydrate, 1 1/2 fat
This recipe is from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC™ Gulf Coast Favorites. For more of Holly's easy healthy recipes, visit her Blog and YouTube channel.