Holiday ingredients create an easy festive bar cookie.
This recipe is from Holly Clegg's trim&TERRIFIC Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age - 200 Simple and Sassy Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup of (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350° F. Coat 13x9x2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In prepared pan, mix gingersnaps, butter, and vanilla; press into pan.
- Sprinkle cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pecans evenly over gingersnap crust. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over top. Bake 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and light brown.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Calories 57
- Calories from fat 42%
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 34mg
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 1g
- Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1/2 fat