If you’ve never had salmon, here’s Holly Clegg's #1 easy and favorite recipe - rumor is this is the best salmon ever! The glaze on the crispy, crusted salmon takes only minutes to prepare and this recipe has gone viral on YouTube. Try this quick delicious recipe and you’ll understand why.
This recipe is from Holly Clegg’s trimandTERRIFIC® KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence.
Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- In small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, and mustard. Marinate salmon in sauce in refrigerator several hours, or time permitted (Do not discard marinade).
- In nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook salmon on each side, 3-5 minutes, until golden brown, crispy, and just cooked through. Transfer salmon to platter.
- Add remaining honey glaze to skillet, and simmer, stirring, until mixture comes to boil. Return salmon to pan, heat thoroughly, and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 297 Calories
- 24% Calories from Fat
- 8g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 80mg Cholesterol
- 403mg Sodium
- 20g Carbohydrates
- 0g Dietary Fiber
- 19g Total Sugars
- 36g Protein
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate, 5 lean meat
Terrific Tip: Whenever I need to marinate anything, I always use a plastic bag for easy cleanup.
Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trimandTERRIFIC® KITCHEN 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence. For more of Holly's easy healthy recipes and tips, visit her Blog and YouTube channel.