Bold flavors give this simple chicken dish lots of pizazz. This recipe is from Holly Clegg's trim&TERRIFIC® Eating Well To Fight Arthritis.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (or thighs)
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix ginger, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and olive oil. Add chicken, mixing well. Marinate one hour or longer as time permits.
- To grill: place chicken on preheated grill at low to medium. Grill each side 4-6 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit 5 minutes. If desired, broil in oven on foil lined pan.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 152 Calories
- 25% Calories from Fat
- 4g Fat
- 1g Saturated Fat
- 73mg Cholesterol
- 204mg Sodium
- 3g Carbohydrates
- 0g Dietary Fiber
- 2g Total Sugars
- 24g Protein
- Dietary Exchanges: 3 lean meat
Recipe from Holly Clegg’s trim&TERRIFIC® Eating Well To Fight Arthritis. For more of Holly's easy healthy recipes, visit her Blog and YouTube channel.