Chicken and four ingredients for a sweet and savory melt in your mouth flavor is my go-to dinner on busy nights when I don’t have time to cook!
This recipe is from trim&TERRIFIC Eating Well to Fight Arthritis.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground curry powder
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven 375ºF. Line baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Coat chicken in curry sauce, place chicken on pan and pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake 40-45 minutes; turning chicken halfway through, cooking until chicken is done.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Calories 216
- Calories from Fat 30%
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 83mg
- Sodium 266mg
- Carbohydrates 12g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 12g
- Protein 24g
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meat
Nutrition Nugget: Curry has ingredients that have been found to have anti-inflammatory properties helping to reduce arthritic pain.