Each serving provides plenty of vitamin C and potassium. This recipe is also a good source of folate and fiber.
- 1 whole-grain English muffin
- 2 Tbsp whipped fat-free strawberry cream cheese
- 1/3 C strawberries, sliced
- ¼ C red grapes, quartered
- ¼ C canned mandarin oranges, drained
- Toast English muffin until golden brown.
- Spread cream cheese on toasted muffin.
- Arrange sliced strawberries, grapes and orange slices on top of the cream cheese.
- Slice into quarters and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Calories: 228
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Total Fat: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sodium: 374mg
- Protein: 10g