Nothing beats this all-time easy favorite.
Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 (10-13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust or Boboli crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (or combination)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- In large nonstick skillet, season chicken to taste and stir-fry over medium heat until done. Remove to bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Coat nonstick pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll crust and place in pan; starting at center, press out with hands. Spread pizza crust with remaining 3/4 cup sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, red onion slices, chicken and green onions.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Calories from Fat 23%
- Fat 7g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 50mg
- Sodium 569mg
- Carbohydrates 28g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Total Sugars 12g
- Protein 21g
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 other carbohydrate, 2 1/2 lean meat
Terrific Tip: Great option to use leftover or rotisserie chicken for a quick meal.