Nothing beats this all-time easy, favorite barbeque chicken pizza.
Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 (10-13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust or Boboli crust
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (or combination)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- In large nonstick skillet, season chicken to taste and stir-fry over medium heat until done. Remove to bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Coat nonstick pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll crust and place in pan; starting at center, press out with hands. Spread pizza crust with remaining 3/4 cup sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, red onion slices, chicken and green onions.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- 271 Calories
- 23% Calories from Fat
- 7 g Fat
- 3 g Saturated Fat
- 50 mg Cholesterol
- 569 mg Sodium
- 28 g Carbohydrates
- 1 g Dietary Fiber
- 12 g Total Sugars
- 21 g Protein
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 other carbohydrate, 2 1/2 lean meat
Terrific Tip: Great option to use leftover or rotisserie chicken for a quick meal.