Ask the Nurse

I don’t have any interest in having sex with my husband and I can’t feel him when we have sex. I am 32 years old and would like to know what I can do enjoy sex, again.

It is important to see a women’s health physician that has expertise in sexual health. You should first start with an appointment with your OB-GYN.

All my best,
Speaking of Women’s Health nurse

October 27, 2016 at 9:20am