Cleveland Clinic was established by visionary leaders who believed in simple, guiding principles. Six fundamental values form the foundation of the Cleveland Clinic's culture:
- Quality. We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service. We strive to exceed our patients’ and/or fellow caregivers’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families and fellow caregivers.
Numerous breakthroughs and innovations have happened at Cleveland Clinic in fields ranging from basic science to brain surgery.
Speaking of Women’s Health Executive Director Holly L. Thacker is the founder of the Cleveland Clinic Women’s Health Fellowship and is currently the director of the Center for Specialized Women’s Health at Cleveland Clinic.