Sexual Function after Breast Cancer
An event to help women learn how breast cancer and breast cancer treatment can affect a woman's sexual function and what they can do about it.
Monday May 06, 2019 | 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Taussig Cancer Center - 5th Floor - 10201 Carnegie Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195
You and a guest are invited to learn how breast cancer and treatment for breast cancer can affect women’s sexual function and what we can do about it.
Hear from a panel of experts, have your questions answered and meet other women who share similar experiences.
Panel experts include:
- Rebecca Flyckt, MD - Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Halle Moore, MD - Medical Oncologist
- Pelin Batur, MD - Women’s Health Specialist
- Stephanie Valente, DO - Breast Surgeon
- Kathy Ashton, PhD - Clinical Psychologist
- Jame Abraham, MD - Medical Oncologist, Panel Moderator
Event Schedule for Monday, May 6, 2019
- 5:30-6 p.m. - Registration, Refreshments and Boxed Dinners Provided
- 6-8 p.m. - Program (Panel Discussion and Question & Answer)
Location & Parking Information
- Taussig Cancer Center - 10201 Carnegie Ave, Cleveland OH 44195
- Room CA5-120 (5th Floor)
- Complimentary parking offered in Garage P2 (E. 100th and Carnegie)
For more information, please call: 216.636.5627
For more information, please email: email@example.com